We decided to update you with the product changes more often. So here it – a weekly update.
- Design changes (colors) are visible instantly – you don’t need to save them anymore.
- We added a widget preview in logic – you can see changes while editing the content (questions, answers, etc)
- ‘Randomize except for the last answer’ added – great to keep ‘Other’ answer at the bottom, while randomizing the rest.
- ‘When the visitor has scrolled X% of the page‘ firing rule added – great for longer pages or instead of time delay.
- ‘Add comment‘ option added to single and multiple answer question. You can ask for a comment in the same question instead of creating a follow up text answer question.
- We have added blog inside Survicate, so you can access it easily – just click B next to the domain dropdown.
- We have added a Chrome Store Application, so you can add Survicate to your apps in Chrome. Install it HERE. Reviews apreciated.
- When you select ‘Add confirmation’ when creating a contact form, and checkbox appears, it becomes obligatory (no submit unless checked). If a person tries to submit without checking it, the font of a confirmation becomes bigger for a second to show what needs to be done.
- We added a back button in most of the views so you don’t have to click on the logo to come back to the dasboard.
- Preview glitches fixed.
- Logic step design changes – we changed quite a bit, to fit the new widget preview.
- ‘Question text field shorter than question area’ bug fixed.
- New notification style – they will appear on the left-hand side, and won’t be obtrusive.
Stay tuned for more